|State Surplus Property Program
|eBay Auction Terms Of Sale
- All sales are final. No refunds, returns, exchanges or turndowns.
- Condition: Items are offered as is with no warranty. Known defects are listed, but the absence of any indicated deficiencies does not mean the item may not have deficiencies. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items for sale prior to bidding. Information and inspection arrangements can be made by calling the contact at the location of the sale.
- Payment: Successful bidders are required to submit full payment
(including New York State sales tax, unless otherwise exempt) within five
business days of the bid award. Payment can be made by major credit card or cashier's check. Payments made by credit card or cashier's check can be made in person at the following address:
New York State Office of General Services
State Surplus Property
Building 18, Suite 102
Harriman State Office Campus
Albany, NY 12226
- Shipping: OGS does not offer packing or shipping. The buyer is responsible for picking up all purchases at all locations.
- Pickup: The buyer must pickup items within 5 business days of receiving a property release. Please call the contact at the location of the sale to arrange for the pickup. Pickups must be made Monday through Friday during normal business hours. The ownership of all property not picked-up within said timeframe will revert to the Office of General Services-no financial compensation will be made to the buyer.
- The State of New York reserves the right to add or withdraw any item(s) before the time of sale.
- Sale will be made to the highest bidder at the time of the auction expiration.
- Notice: It is expected that the Buyer shall responsibly use this personal property including its disposition in conformance with applicable law, rules and environmentally preferred practices.